Turners Falls, MA September 6, 2018 - Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. (Mayhew Tools) announces new ProPneumatic Pin/Draft Punch Set, part No. 32040. The set includes five 3” long pins from ¼” to ½” in width. Constructed of shock-resistant alloy steel that is fully hardened and tempered, the tools are designed to easily remove rusted bolts and pins.
Each of the punches consist of a .401 Turn Type Parker Shank, are made in the USA, and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Their black oxide finish prevents corrosion and rust, reinforcing the tools long-lasting durability. For convenience and accessibility, the tools are packaged in a self-contained, reusable storage tray that fits most tool boxes.
5 Piece Pneumatic Punch Pin/Drift Cut, Part No. 32040 includes:
- Part No. 32041 Pneumatic Punch Pin/Drift 1/4” x 6”
- Part No. 32042 Pneumatic Punch Pin/Drift 5/16” x 6”
- Part No. 32043 Pneumatic Punch Pin/Drift 3/8” x 6”
- Part No. 32044 Pneumatic Punch Pin/Drift 7/16” x 6”
- Part No. 32045 Pneumatic Punch Pin/Drift 1/2” x 6”
Mayhew Tools are sold through an extensive network of global distributors, primarily serving the industrial, automotive, and hardware markets. For more information, contact Mayhew Tools at 800.872.0037 or visit mayhew.com.
Download the ProPneumatics product brochure here.