Refuel International Bunkering Refuelling Vehicle is essentially built to facilitate the transfer and metering of fuel from an onshore hydrant to a ship by way of a delivery hose supported by the truck’s crane boom. The module frame is an all-steel, welded structure and hot-dip galvanised. The module, equipment and all ancillary equipment are fitted to provide a fully functional vehicle. The bunkering vehicle has been designed for dual side operation and maximises operator comfort and safety. The use of a modular assembly of key components on the module facilitates easy transfer to another chassis if required.
· Easy to operate with hydraulically driven hosereels and a remote control for the crane
· Provides a safe and sheltered working environment for the operator
· Crane delivers loading coupler to the ship and compensates for raising and lowering tides
· Accurately measures transferred quantity
· Outriggers provide a stable work platform
· Eliminates manual handling
· Customise to suit company’s HSE requirements