The City of St. Louis received 18 responses to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for potential private operators of the St. Louis Lambert International Airport (the Airport). The City released the RFQ in October to continue its exploration of opportunities under the Federal Aviation Administration’s Airport Investment Partnership Program (AIPP).
“The Airport working Group is looking forward to reviewing the responses from all of the respondents,” said Airport Working Group Chair and City Budget Director Paul Payne. “It is our goal to review the RFQ responses and to provide the public with more details about the respondents next week.”
List of Respondents
1. AENA Internacional
2. AMP Capital
4. Corporación América Airports (CAAP)
5. daa International
6. Global Infrastructure Partners
7. GRID Realty
8. IFM Investors and MAG Overseas Investments Limited, on behalf of Manchester Airports Group
9. Lambert Gateway Partners (a consortium including Blackstone Infrastructure Partners, Groupe ADP, the Hall of Fame Group, The Bridgeman Hospitality Group, Cleveland Avenue and the Public School and Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri)
10. Momentum Aviation Partners (a consortium including Partners Group (USA), ASUR and AECOM Hunt)
11. Morrison & Co.
12. Odinsa (Grupo Argos)
13. OMERS Infrastructure and Fraport