In order for your heavy duty vehicle lifts to keep the shop productive, proper care and maintenance is critical. Don’t cut back on protecting your investment, perform these activities routinely:
- Talk with technicians regularly to be sure lifts are operating safely each day; they will know how well the equipment is working better than anyone.
- Follow operation and general maintenance guidelines
- Look for leaks and wear at the start of every shift
- Have lifts inspected annually by an Automotive Lift Institute-certified lift inspector. To find one, visit here.
- When replacing lift components, buy original equipment replacement parts — aftermarket parts are “reverse engineered” and may not perform as well as the originals