Turners Falls, MA October 3, 2018 - Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. (Mayhew) introduces new Dominator 3 Piece Curved Pry Bar Sets available with orange (Part No. 14071OR) or green handles (Part No. 14071GN). Each set includes 12”, 17”, and 25” length pry bar ideal for any lifting or prying application, such as oil pans, bearings, axles, fuel injectors, or more.
Key features of the tools:
- Hardened and tempered alloy steel shaft runs from the cutting edge through the handle to deliver maximum durability and prying power.
- Capped end allows for striking without damaging the handle and serves as a shock absorber, reducing hand fatigue.
- The patented two composite handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and secure grip.
- Black oxide finish prevents corrosion and reinforces long-lasting durability.
Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty, each set includes:
- Part No. 14112 – 3/8” X 12” Dominator Curved Pry Bar
- Part No. 14114 – 3/8” X 17” Dominator Curved Pry Bar
- Part No. 14115 – 1/2” X 25” Dominator Curved Pry Bar
For convenience and accessibility, the tools are packaged in a self-contained, reusable storage tray that fits most tool boxes. The sets will be available to ship November 1, 2018.
Mayhew Tools are sold through an extensive network of global distributors, primarily serving the industrial, automotive, and hardware markets. For more information, contact Mayhew Tools at 800.872.0037 or visit mayhew.com.