The Talon Grip Long Nose Slip Joint Pliers from Snap-on Industrial combines power, dependability, and longevity for the toughest jobs in all industries, including aviation, manufacturing, military, and fleet maintenance.
Featuring the Talon Grip diamond-serrated jaw, the pliers not only grip small items but provide up to a 57% increase in pulling power. The longer contoured cushion grip handle increases comfort, control, and leverage while requiring less hand pressure, mitigating hand fatigue.
The Talon Grip Long Nose Slip Joint Pliers (LN47ACF) includes:
- Shear cutter that provides a smoother cut with less hand pressure
- Three position joint that keeps the jaws parallel, increasing the surface area contact
- Cold forged alloy steel that ensures strong, durable tools that will provide years of reliable performance
- Precisely machined slot for effortless position switching and control
- Sharp and strong machined hardened teeth in three different gripping geometries that cover an aggressive tooth profile