Bluetail released its newest software , aimed at amplifying aircraft records management.
Bluetail's new software update adds a number of new features, including:
- Back-to-birth visual timeline filters that allow you to view aircraft logbook entries, maintenance records, FAA forms/guidance and supporting documents by date.
- "Relate" functionality that allows users to select records and tie them together. For example, an FAA Form 8130-3 could be linked to the related Work Order.
- The ability to transition all records from the previous aircraft owners to the new owners on-demand via "Activate" and "Deactivate" functionality.
- Checklist and form creator that can easily generate aircraft logbook entries, lists, and more. Easily add e-signatures or upload a file/record per line item.
- Download and print any combination of logbooks or related records, in seconds. Select the order of records by chronological or alphabetical order.
- Bluetail's Customer Success team can now upload your documents to specific aircraft logbooks or categories, utilizing our latest internal upload feature.