Bluetail, a leading modern aircraft records platform for business aviation, has a new and improved MACH Conformity Module.
The application, which allows operators to conform their aircraft for FAA Part 135 requirements in 50% less time, now delivers an array of performance enhancements created to further reduce time and cost.
Leveraging Bluetail's industry-leading secure software platform and MACH 2 Search capability, the MACH Conformity Module introduces a range of repeatable and revenue-recapturing features, including:
- Auto-built Smart Lists based on CSV or XLS file uploads, allowing operators to search for documents related to ADs, SBs, components, and inspections
- Create Smart Lists to quickly search all FAA Form 337 data, including STCs, ICAs and flight manual supplements
- FAA compliant conformity binder builder, needed for the applicable FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO)
- Easily save and share the final conformity binder for future use and export documents into a standard format for FSDO review
- Ability to build and track task lists, including assigning tasks to team members
To learn more, stop by the Bluetail booth (C7122) at NBAA-BACE on Oct. 17-19.