The GECKO – Refuel International’s Low Profile Low Fuel Rate Mini Hydrant Dispenser is designed for efficient and safe refuelling of ‘narrow body’ aircraft of varying wing heights, such as the Airbus A320, Boeing 737-300, and 737-800 aircraft from the airport underground hydrant system. The unit’s primary function is transferring fuel from the hydrant into the aircraft, via a Carter 61525BFLW hydrant coupler, 1400 lpm Isoil SBM-150 PD meter and 1135 lpm Velcon Filter Monitor.
The Gecko has no elevating platform, needing only three different height fixed work decks for the operator to stand on, depending upon which aircraft is being refuelled. The upper deck has a pneumatically-operated elevating handrail and a hose with Carter underwing nozzle. The lower and mid decks are serviced by a second hose and underwing nozzle.
Hydraulics have been removed to reduce complexity with all main functions being electric or pneumatically powered. Typical standard safety features include electric Deadman handle, Brake Interlock (vehicle immobilisation) System, Emergency Interlock Over-ride, and Emergency Stop / Fuel Shutdown.
Refuel International can customise the GECKO to suit your specific operational requirements.
· 65L Collector Tank with high-high level sensor
· Flow Rate of up to 1100 lpm
· Pneumatically operated collapsible handrails on top platform
· Input coupler designed to be LH/RH operation convertible
· Structural grade aluminium used for lightweight construction
· Velcon Filter Monitor
· Static Reels & Fire Extinguishers (one on each side)
· Isoil Meter Electronic Register
· Deadman Control
· Aljac sampler
· Rotatable Worklight
· Spill Kit