Phillips 66 Aviation is proud to recognize the top-rated FBOs in the Americas, according to the 2020 Aviation International News (AIN) FBO Survey. The amount of top-rated FBOs within the Phillips 66 network increased by nearly 10% from last year.
A total of 27 Phillips 66 branded FBOs were among the coveted list of top operations; six were listed in the top 20% nationally. For the third year in a row, Jet Aviation (KPBI), Henriksen Jet Center (KEDC) and Business Jet Center (KDAL) took home the highest honors, being ranked in the top 5%.
|National Ranking||FBO||Airport Served||Overall Average Score|
|Top 5%||Jet Aviation||Palm Beach International (KPBI)||4.74|
|Top 5%||Henriksen Jet Center||Austin Executive (KEDC)||4.71|
|Top 5%||Business Jet Center||Dallas Love Field (KDAL)||4.69|
|Top 20%||Heritage Aviation|
Burlington International (KBTV)
|Top 20%||Texas Jet||Fort Worth Meacham International (KFTW)||4.62|
|Top 20%||Cutter Aviation||Phoenix Sky Harbor International (KPHX)||4.55|
Congratulations to all of the FBOs honored by the 2020 AIN FBO Survey,” said Lindsey Grant, Manager, General Aviation. “Phillips 66 knows first-hand how dedicated our network of FBOs are to their customers. They truly deserve this recognition, and we’re proud to play a role in their success.”
In addition to the FBOs listed above, the following Phillips 66 branded dealers were ranked as a top operation in their regions:
- Rocky Mountain: Cutter Aviation at Albuquerque International Sunport (KABQ), Cutter Aviation at Phoenix Deer Valley (KDVT), TAC Air at Centennial (KAPA), TAC Air at Salt Lake City International (KSLC) and Glacier Jet Center at Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI)
- Southeast: Hill Aircraft at Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (KFTY), Privatesky Aviation Services at Southwest Florida International (KRSW) and Fontainebleau Aviation at Miami-Opa Locka Executive (KOPF)
- South: Jet Aviation at William P. Hobby (KHOU)
- Northeast: Jet Aviation at Laurence G. Hanscom Field (KBED), Northeast Air at Portland International (KPWM), Jet Aviation at Teterboro (KTEB), Million Air at Albany International (KALB) and Jet Aviation at Dulles International (KIAD)
- Great Lakes: Lane Aviation at John Glenn Columbus International (KCMH), TAC Air at Blue Grass (KLEX) and J.A. Air Center at Aurora Municipal Airport (KARR)
- Midwest: TAC Air at Eppley Airfield (KOMA), Million Air at Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS), TAC Air at Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS) and Yingling Aviation at Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National (KICT)
Additionally, Gill Aviation at David Wayne Hooks Memorial (KDWH) and TAC Air at Rick Husband Amarillo International (KAMA) were among the most improved FBOs.
AIN also recognized FBO employees or teams who routinely go above and beyond in customer service. Congratulations to the following individuals for their dedication and overall professional excellence while working at Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBOs.
|Alexsandra Camargo||Fontainebleau Aviation|
Miami-Opa Locka Executive (KOPF)
|Daniele Hendricks||Aero Charter|
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)
|Dexter Tatum||Northeast Air||Portland International (KPWM)|
|Holly Hopkins||Texas Jet|
Fort Worth Meacham International (KFTW)
|Jessica Rowden||Cutter Aviation||Albuquerque International Sunport (KABQ)|
The results are determined by AIN readers who evaluate all FBOs they have visited or experienced during the prior 12 months. FBOs are evaluated on a scale of 1-5 across five categories: line service, passenger amenities, pilot amenities, facilities and customer service representatives.
For more information about this year’s AIN FBO Survey, click here.