CFM International announced orders and commitments for more than 1,150 LEAP engines during the 2019 Paris Airshow, along with long-term services agreements, for a total value of approximately $50.2 billion U.S. at list price.
“It has been an absolutely incredible week. We have had follow-on orders from long-time customers while welcoming new LEAP operators, including IndiGo for the LEAP-1A and the recently announced letter of intent from IAG for 200 Boeing 737 MAX airplanes for which we look forward to finalizing the LEAP-1B engine portion of the deal.
“For all the orders we received this week, we cannot say thank you enough to our customers. The level of confidence they continue to show in us and in our products is truly humbling. Our job now – as always - is to earn that trust, both by word and by deed, every day.”
Gaël Méheust, president and CEO of CFM International.
A recap of the week’s activities:
• AirAsia 200 LEAP-1A engines & expanded Rate Per Flight Hour
• ALAFCO 60 LEAP-1A engines
• Avolon Leasing 140 LEAP-1A engines
• CDB Leasing 90 LEAP-1A engines
• Color Guizhou Airlines LEAP-1A Rate Per Flight Hour agreement
• IndiGo 560 LEAP-1A engines, plus spares
• Macquarie Finance 40 LEAP-1A engines
• Peach Aviation 20 LEAP-1A engines
• SMBC Capital 40 LEAP-1A engine
• Zhejiang Loong Air LEAP-1A Rate Per Flight Hour agreement