DFW Instrument Corporation is proud to announce that we have become an authorized dealer for Rockwell Collins. DFW Instruments is located on the third largest general aviation airport in the country, Addison Airport, Texas. DFW provides full flight line avionics troubleshooting support, overhauls, and repairs, along with a large rotable inventory to meet your demanding AOG needs. Our Rockwell Collins capabilities consist of Flight Line Support, Rotables Exchange / Rentals and the CASP Program.
Flight Line Support
- Delivering complete service and support anywhere, anytime.
- DFW Facility: 20,000 sq ft. facility / 12,000 sq ft. hangar space / full runway access to Addison Airport / Airport Code: ADS / Taxiway ‘U’
- We provide database and software updates to keep you current; Product Functionality Upgrades & Technology Enhancements
Rotables Exchange / Rentals
- Offering competitively priced recertified aircraft equipment.
- Rockwell Collins avionics and cabin systems, as well as non-Rockwell Collins equipment are available for rental and exchanges.
- AOG spares available to resolve your equipment issues, including repair parts, exchanges, and recertified / new replacement equipment.
Corporate Aircraft Service Program (CASP) is designed for corporate aircraft operators maintenance for the avionics and cabin entertainment equipment.
- Exchange rental and repair
- 24 hour service
- Reliability upgrades
- Removal and refit labor reimbursement
- RVSM annual certification
- No charge for unused exchange returns
For more information on DFW Instrument Corporation’s products and services please contact James Zollo at 214-217-7600 or by email [email protected].