W. CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Nov. 29, 2017 – ASTM International is offering a series of webinars on additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing. The webinars include, but are not limited to, the role of technical standards in supporting innovation in this industry.
Upcoming webinar courses, taught by respected experts in the field, include:
- Design for AM Processing (Dec. 5);
- Metal AM Processing, including Implementation of Powder Bed Fusion (Jan. 9) and Large Scale Metal AM (Jan. 16);
- Polymer AM Processing (Jan. 30);
- Nondestructive Testing of AM Metal Parts (Feb. 6 and Feb. 13);
- Characterization and Analysis of Powder (Feb. 20), and Size and Shape Characterization of Metallic Powder (Feb. 27).
More information and registration for the webinars is available here.
A brochure on ASTM International standards and partnerships supported by the organization’s committee on additive manufacturing technologies (F42) is available here.
About ASTM International
Committed to serving global societal needs, ASTM International positively impacts public health and safety, consumer confidence, and overall quality of life. We integrate consensus standards – developed with our international membership of volunteer technical experts – and innovative services to improve lives… Helping our world work better.