Digital Signage Expo (DSE) will present the newest, most cutting-edge technology in the industry, March 28-29, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DSE’s New Product Showcase will feature dozens of new and innovative products that attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand. Included in the showcase are new interior and exterior displays with touch and multi-touch functionality, full and all-in-one solutions, voice-activated and AI-based technologies, media players, software suites, routers, mounts, mobile app-enabled solutions and more.
DSE’s 2018 New Product Showcase will include new hardware, software and full solution technology from:
• ABCOM 55” AVR Edge Touch Table
• Accelerated Concepts –
A Digi Company 6310-DX LTE Router
• AdMobilize MATRIX Voice
• Digi International Digi TransPort WR11 XT
• E Ink Place & Play 13”
• Epson America PowerLite L615U
• Hall Research FHD264 HDMI over LAN Senders & Receivers
• NEC Display Solutions PA803UL, 4K 8000-Lumen Professional
• Optoma Optoma ZH420UST Short-Throw Laser Projector
• Peerless-AV SmartMount Supreme Full Service Video Wall
Mount with Quick Release (DS-VW775-QR)
• Premier Mounts INW-UNIFM Integrated In-wall Box and Flat
• Shuttle Computer Group XH110G 3L Slim PC
• Tripp Lite Wireless HDMI Extender 1080p with IR B126-1A1-
DSE’s New Product Showcase will be located on the trade show floor, but the new products are available to review ahead of time on the DSE 2018 website’s New Product Showcase.
Registration to see all of the newest technology in person or attend any of the DSE 2018 educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by Broadsign and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2018.com