Peerless-AV introduced the new IF Mount for Samsung Direct View LED Displays.
The latest addition to Peerless-AV’s award-winning mount lines, the IF mount is a dedicated solution created for Samsung Direct View LED Displays. Ideal for creating video walls in public and nonpublic spaces, such as corporate lobbies, stadiums, airports, shopping malls, train stations, control rooms, and more, the IF mount is a modular solution that comes kitted together for ease in configuration. With this mount, integrators can seamlessly and easily tile LED displays to create a large video wall.
“For customers who have come to trust our LCD video wall mounts, we are proud to offer not only the most comprehensive mount on the market for LED video walls, but a solution that can be customized to meet end-users’ needs,” said Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, Peerless-AV. “Our Custom Solutions Team worked closely with Samsung to create this custom mounting solution that simplifies even the most complicated of installations. From uneven walls to limited spaces, Peerless-AV’s mounts make every integration a success.”
As the industry leader in developing custom solutions, Peerless-AV’s dedicated Custom Solutions Team sets the standard for high-quality designs, while pushing the boundaries of aesthetics. The Custom Solutions Team can solve even the most complex design and technology integration challenges to create an ideal solution for any unique application. The experienced custom engineers and support staff work in a think-tank style environment creating new and effective solutions. From design to on-site support and installation, Peerless-AV is there every step of the way to ensure every customer receives industry-leading products support and service.
The new mount securely holds the Samsung IF display to form a properly-aligned, seamless video wall. Key features include:
- Height Adjustment – Overcomes installation irregularities to assure LED pixels are aligned.
- Depth Adjustment – Creates one flat plane, regardless of wall imperfections.
- Quick Assembly – Speeds up assembly and minimizes errors with its predetermined adaptor rail locations.
- Low Profile Design – Meets the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) certification.
- Lightweight Design – Minimizes wall load and is easier to install due to its aluminum wall frame.
- Modular Design – Offers unlimited video wall display configurations.
- Wall Plate Spacers – Reduces the need for measuring and assures that the wall plates are installed parallel.