Digital Signage Expo (DSE) will present the newest, most cutting-edge technology in the industry, March 29-30, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DSE’s New Product Showcase will feature dozens of new and innovative products that attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand. Included in the showcase are new interior and exterior displays that come in a variety of sizes that offer various options including interactivity, transparency, Raspberry Pi integration, 4K capability and edge-lit technology. The showcase will also feature ultra-thin kiosk technology featuring 4K interactive capability and 40- to 55-inch floor-standing kiosks.
DSE’s 2017 New Product Showcase will include:
- ABCOM Swedx Lamina Kiosk
- ADTI Window Messaging Board
- Armagard 42” Outdoor, Digital Drive Thru Menu Board
- GWS Design & Solutions ClearLED Poster
- NEC Display Solutions MultiSync P484
- Peerless Floor Standing Portrait Kiosk
- Premio 42” Healthcare Interactive Digital Signage Solution
- Samsung QM-F Series 55” Edge-Lit 4K UHD LED Display
- Sharp PN-LE901 Commercial LCD 90” Display
- Sharp PN-L401C AQUOS Board Interactive Display System
DSE’s New Product Showcase will be located on the trade show floor, but the new products are available to review ahead of time on the DSE 2017 website’s New Product Showcase.
Registration to see all of the newest technology in person or attend any of the DSE 2017 educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by BroadSign International and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2017.com.
To make the most of your show experience, download the free DSE 2017 app, available from iTunes and Google Play. All other devices can access it via ChirpE Web. Or visit the DSE website for additional information about the app.