Southwest Airlines is continuing to expand service from Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE) by resuming nonstop flights from Milwaukee to Los Angeles, California and Cancun, Mexico during the late 2021 holiday travel season.
The airline is also running extra holiday flights to Miami, Florida and Sarasota, Florida.
Holiday nonstop service additions on Southwest Airlines:
• Los Angeles (LAX) - November 23/24/28/29, December 23/26/27/28/29/30, and January 2/3.
• Miami (MIA) – Every Saturday through October 30. Nonstops also offered November 20/23/24/27/28/29, December 18/23/26/27/28/29/30, and January 1/2/3. • Cancun, Mexico (CUN) – November 20/27, December 18, and January 1.
• Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ) – Every Sunday through September 5. Every Saturday through October 30. Nonstops also offered November 23/24/28/29, December 23/26/27/28/29/30, and January 2/3.
Other Southwest nonstop service to Florida:
• Fort Lauderdale (FLL) – Daily service extended through January 5, with two flights on most Saturdays.
• Fort Myers (RSW), Orlando (MCO), and Tampa (TPA) – Daily, year-round service. • Destin (VPS) – Every Saturday through October 30.