Bluetail, a aircraft records platform for business aviation, has completed developing MACH Conformity, the newest module within the Bluetail software portfolio, which will help reduce the time it takes to perform conformity inspections by up to 50%.
Based on Bluetail's secure and scalable software platform and MACH Search capability, MACH Conformity delivers a host of timesaving and revenue recapture features, including:
- Easy-to-use conformity binder builder needed for the applicable FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO).
- Digital paper clip-related lead documents, including Form 337s with supporting 8130-3 forms, into single units of work.
- Upload Airworthiness Directives (ADs), as well as Chapters 4 and 5 requirements, and link supporting documents to the appropriate AD and OEM requirements.
- Track the status of each binder chapter through a color-coding task manager
- Easily save the final conformity binder for future use and export the documents into a standard format for the FSDO's review.