The Equipment Manager, GSE, will offer support to the Division leader’s leasing efforts, prospecting new clients and developing vendor relationships.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Establishing residual value projections for new lease opportunities, which also includes providing recommendations for return provisions
- Pursue and develop partnerships w/remarketing organizations, asset appraisers, inspection companies and other vendors providing services that support remarketing efforts
- Work with Division leader to review off-lease inventory levels and develop plan to sell in the open market
- Participate in determining extension and sale pricing for equipment on maturing leases
- Actively participate in review of division’s short/long term business plan
- Work with management in developing strategies for identifying and integrating new equipment categories (for lease) or migrating away from existing products, with limited future profitability potential
A minimum of 10 years experience in ground support equipment management is required. Well established industry-specific vendor relations. In-depth knowledge of equipment trends a plus. Strong oral/written communications skills are essential. General computer/Internet skills. Research and pricing analysis. A four year college degree and appraisal training is desired.
Travel is required for this position. Travel includes time at customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. While the travel will be inconsistent, the expectation is that it will average 25%-30% of work time.