Deicing & Anti-icing
Compressor Efficiency And Modern Deicers
Vortech Engineering - Vortron Industrial
Figure 5: Performance map for ultra-efficient compressor stage for new generation, 140 PPM high performance deice applications. Stage attains 81% overall efficiency at 1.9PR, 140PPM airflow. Moreover, peak efficiency is attained at the exact operating point of interest.
- Incident Management within the Aviation Industry Seminar
Event • June 13th, 2013
- Cryotech Partners With Proviron To Introduce Deicing Fluid To Europe
Press Release • May 23rd, 2013
- Premier Repeats Top Honors From SWA's GSE Department
Press Release • May 16th, 2013
- Hydramotion Ltd.
Company • May 1st, 2013
- D.W. Davies & Co. Inc.
Company • April 30th, 2013
- Aviation Laboratories Inc.
Company • April 29th, 2013
- CAV Ice Protection Adds AirNet Systems to Authorized Installation Network
Press Release • April 29th, 2013
- Readers Sound Off About High Turnover
Blog • April 23rd, 2013
- Liebherr-Aerospace: Another Milestone in the Field of Electric Air Management Systems
Press Release • April 19th, 2013
- Is High Turnover On The Ramp Causing Simple Errors?
Blog • April 9th, 2013
- CAV Ice Protection to Open Kansas City Area Ops Center
Press Release • March 26th, 2013
- Graphene: Aviation's Deicing Revolution?
News • March 20th, 2013
- Deicing Training Solution
Product • March 11th, 2013
- Leading Edge Deicing Specialists
Company • March 7th, 2013
- Bringing the Heat to Eielson
Article • March 6th, 2013