The Hobart GPU-400 and GPU-600 Solid State ground power units provide precisely, regulated 28.5 volt DC service with minimum noise.
These reliable solid state GPU's are equipped for engine starting in teh current limiting "soft start" mode recommended by most airframe manufacturers.
Specifically developed in response to customer needs, the GPU-400 and GPU-600 supply the fully regulated, dependable power required by today's more demanding aircraft.
The GPU-400 delivers 400 amps continuous to 1600 amps peak for starting, and is available with a 14.25 volt DC option. The GPU-600 delivers 600 amps continuous to 2000 amps peak for starting.
Available bridge, stationery or trailer mounted.
- Output DC voltage independent of +/- 10% input voltage variations
- Output current limit setting is adjustable over the range of 150 to 1600 amps for GPU-400; 300 to 2000 amps for GPU-600
- Output terminals safely located inside case
- Separate input and output contactors with status indication lights
- Convenience receptacle for lights, electric drill, or test instruments
- T-handle 3-wheel mounting with activated parking brake provides easy maneuverability and stable parking
- 20 feet of DC output cable