Rugged, Compact & Efficient Design:
The 60CU20 & 90CU420 provide a much quieter and more fuel-efficient power system. The low profile design, combined with our rugged 5th wheel steering provides superior visibility and maneuverability in today's congested ramp area.
The reduced fuel consumption rate provides fuel cost savings and reduces engine emissions which support the "Go Green" initiatives of the ITW GSE Group.
The Hobart GPU's feature the Cummins "QSB" series electronic diesel engine and the Hobart designed and manufactured dual bearing generator. Integrating customer influenced design, innovative technology, and Hobart's years of engineering expertise maximizes the GPU performance and maintainsthe traditional Hobart standards of durability and reliability.
- Lift-off doors and removable panels provide complete access to engine, generator and control compartments
- Corrosion free 50-gallon fuel tank with minimum 10 hour run time at full load
- Low fuel warning and shutdown
- Delayed stop for turbo protection
- Emergency shutdown
- Hobart dual bearing generator offers long life and reliability
- Numbered color-coded wiring
- Towbar activated braking system
- Superior frequency & voltage regulation
- Low noise design (less than 90 dBA)
- Lost neutral detection
- 30ft output cables (AC and DC)