Clean, Reliable Power & Efficient Design
The CU20-series offers an innovative system, designed to operate within the engine installation requirement to meet all engine transmission standards, and a digital "SENTRY" control system providing a comprehensive approach to GPU control, trouble shooting and service tracking. The low profile design, and 5th wheel steering, provides superior visibility and maneauverability in today's congested ramp areas.
The Hobart GPU features the Cummins electronic diesel engine and the Hobart designed and manufactured dual bearing generator. Integrating customer influenced design, innovative technology, and Hobart's years of engineering expertise maximizes the GPU performance and maintains the traditional Hobart standard of durability and reliability.
- Large stainless steel fuel tank with 10 hour run time
- Low fuel warning and shutdown
- Delayed stop for turbo protection
- Emergency stop shutdown
- Hobart dual bearing generator offers long life and reliability
- Numbered, color-coded wiring
- Towbar activated braking system
- Superior frequency & voltage regulation
- Lift-off doors and removable panels provide complete access to engine, generator and control compartments
- Lost neutral detection
- Dual 400Hz outputs for wide body aircraft support