The Hobart PoWerMaster® 2300 Converter's flexible design allows the Solid State Frequency Converter (SSFC) to be set up for either bridge, fixed, or trailer mount configuration. With our user-friendly controls and superior diagnostic system, the converter is easy to use and requires minimal training.
Same great features as the ADV line plus higher efficiency, better input, ITHD, provides 1.0 Power Factor support for B787 and A380 aircraft and can automatically calibrate its LDC settings using the optional Auto Calibration Plug. With a wide array of output ratings available, an optional 28.5 VDC output, and a broad choice of input voltage configurations, this unit has the versatility to provide power to all aircraft from the smallest commuter aircraft to the larger narrow-body aircraft. State-of-the-art design, ease of use and proven reliability are among the many reasons the PowerMaster® 2300 design has set a new industry standard.
- Compact and light weight
- Individual Phase Regulation
- Low noise levels, 65 dBA at 1m
- 12-pulse input rectification
- Output THD is <2% for both linear & non-linear loads
- User-friendly controls for simple daily operation
- All user information available via digital display
- Modular design thoughout for easy access to all parts
- ETL (UL 1012 and CSA) Certification
- CE Compliant
- RS232 Communication Interface
- JBUS or Siemens Protocol
- Simplified fault reporting troubleshooting and maintenance