Local departure control systems are a necessary element in today's airport passenger processing strategy. The advent of low-cost start up airlines and regularly scheduled charters mandates the need for an efficient cost effective local departure control system strategy.
LDCS by AirIT is a straight-forward, feature rich solution that allows airline operations without proprietary departure control systems to deliver first-rate passenger and baggage handling by alleviating the need to manually process passengers and baggage.
LDCS features include:
- Common-use passenger and baggage processing for airlines and charter operators;
- Fully integrated production of IATA standard boarding passes and baggage tags;
- Simple import of passenger data from a variety of messaging and data formats;
- Fully customizable aircraft seat maps to accommodate any aircraft and configuration;
- Complete required APIS functionality and integration;
- Available as a standalone application or as an integrated module of the EASE common use passenger processing system.
Uncompromising Value and Performance:
LDCS by AirIT delivers the most cost effective local departure control system in the industry. Whether paired with our EASE common use solution, or deployed as a standalone application, LDCS by AirIT provides valuable performance functionality to an airport's passenger processing strategy.