In response to concerns from the field regarding potential dangers and safety issues associated with the industry-standard oxy/acetylene systems, Spika offers the Gas Guardian Oxy-Acetylene Welding Cart.
Based on a design created and patented by the U.S. Air Force in Vandenburg, Calif., the Gas Guardian addresses numerous hazards associated with oxy/acetylene cutting and welding:
- Steel enclosures protect high pressure cylinders and valves from falling objects
- Regulators enclosed in vented cabinet are protected from damage, sparks and flames
- Triple-ply fire wall complies with OSHA 1926.350 regulations regarding storage of fuel and oxidizer when not in direct use
- Self-recoiling reel houses 25 feet of twin hose, allowing operator to extend the minimal amount required for the job, reducing trip hazards and potential for hose damage from hot metal
- Four heavy-duty wheels (2 rigid, 2 indexing) provide stability; no need to balance tanks to move
- Posi-lok cylinder cradle and clamp keep cylinders stable and secure
- Torch cradle provides safe placement both during use and when stored
For more information call us at 888-915-5678 or visit http://www.spikawelding.com/index.php/ID/ecd46cf3/product/gas-guardian/fuseaction/department.detail.htm.