The new e-Hitch design reflects the company’s many years of experience in supplying reliable coupling products for demanding GSE operations.
The HOLLAND e-Hitch features:
- 30,000 pounds (13,610 kg) or 50,000 pounds (22,680 kg) drawbar pull (DBP) rating depending on fastener size used in installation.
- All steel construction with an Upper Pin Guard incorporated into the body to protect the pin from impact damage. The body is powder coated for corrosion resistance and available in Safety Yellow or White.
- Large 2.125-inch (54-mm) diameter pin reduces "slop" between pin and drawbar. Wear resistance is improved via the increased surface area and heat treating of the steel pin.
- The spring is mounted inside the pin to protect it from impact damage. The pin, spring and handle are galvanized for corrosion protection.
- The steel handle can be reversed to switch between fold-down and rigid handle setting.
- A flexible mounting pattern is compatible with existing HOLLAND Pintle Hook and E-Hitch installations for easy retro-fit
Visit us at Booth 2211 at the Cygnus Aviation Expo.