Hartzell Engine Technologies E-Drive aircraft starters have the toughest duty cycle in the industry, exceeding other starters by 40 percent. Ready to fly, for weekend flyers or hard starting flight schools. There is no longer a need to replace overload devices (shear pins) after a kick-back event. Hartzell Engine Technologies’ E-Drive is unaffected by kick-backs saving hours of service time and replacement costs. The engine and starter are both protected by a proprietary torque limiting clutch drive design using absolutely no automotive aftermarket parts.
- Immune to kick-back damage
- Only 9.5 pounds
- Perfect spin – Sweet spot engine starts
Doesn’t drain your power like other starters
- No mechanical Bendix
- Solid-state electromechanical solenoid control
- High performance Permanent Magnet motor
- Suitable for installation on all Lycoming engines without modification
- FAA/PMA approved
- Two-year unlimited hours warranty
For more information visit www.hartzellenginetech.com or call (334) 386-5400.