Allied 100 LLC provides AEDs, accessories and life-saving equipment. It offers all brands and all models. Order today, and it ships today. For more information visit www.aedsuperstore.com or call (715) 358-2329.
From Allied 100 LLC
- Product From Firetrucks Unlimited
We have a variety of Oshkosh ARFF apparatus for sale including Oshkosh T-3000's and T-1500's. Our inventory of airport crash trucks can be sold as is or refubished to any degree you desire.
- Product From Didsbury Engineering Co. Ltd.
Purge-Air Systems for aircraft fuel tank entry and rescue. Systems include equipment for draining residual fuel, ventilating tanks, providing engineers with constant supply of breathable air, communications, gas detection, lighting, rescue and comprehensive training.
- Product From Kovatch Mobile Equipment
KME’s FORCE Series ARFF vehicles set a standard for performance, reliability, and quality. KME manufactures Class I, II and III Rapid Intervention Vehicles (RIV's) on a wide range of commercial chassis. Class IV and V ARFF units are available in GRP or Aluminum configurations in 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 and Air Transportable models.
- Product From Draeger Safety, Inc.
The Draeger Flame 5000 utilizes camera technology to capture real-time video images which are analyzed and capable of interpreting for the presence of flames.
- Product From Rosenbauer
Rosenbauer specializes in manufacturing structural and aircraft fighting vehicles for municipalities and airports worldwide.
- Product From Hy-Safe Technology
Hy-Safe understands the challenges that come with aircraft maintenance; this is why it offers a wide array of fall protection solutions for the airline industry. Whether you need a portable, overhead, cable or rail system, Hy-Safe can provide you with a custom solution for your fall protection needs. For more information visit
- Product From K-Air Charters
TTAF: 370 Hrs
- Base : Jet White Pearl Metallic
- Trim: Light Bronze Pearl Metallic
- 9 Hole Instrument Panel
- Artificial Horizon
- Directional Gyro Heading Indicator
- Turn Coordinator
- Garmin Course Deviation Indicator
- Product From K-Air Charters
Airframe: 3502 Hrs
- Maintenance tracking done by Cescom valid up to 2014
- Cessna Technical publications valid up to 2013
- Universal Avionics technical publications valid up to 2013
- Jeppesen Airway manuals (Jeppview) MES04 valid up to 2013
- Product From U.S. Airmotive GSE
We offer a wide variety of safety products for all types of mobile equipment-Front and Rear LED lights-Strobe light-Backup alarm-Horns—Safety corner bumpers—Chocks---along with other safety items -TowBar Covers -Safety vests-Day and night wands -relays, gauges and ignition switches Contact USAirmotive GSE for all your safety needs. 305-885-4991 or 310-327-8407 www.usairmotivegse.com
- Product From Trisoft Covers Inc.
Trisoft Covers Inc. offers a lightweight foam cover that protects the Lear 31, 45, and 60 delta fins from falling tools during maintenance. These sized foam panels are made of lightweight foam, and protect those lower horizontal surfaces from dropped tools, flashlights, spray cans, and all the other hazards that can fall onto thin metal and painted surfaces.