- A flip of the control switch controls the raising and lowering of the trailer
- Built-in ramp allows smooth, drive-on access without any crown point
- When lowered, the trailer allows a minimum 4º or 5° load angle (depending on model) ideal for low ground clearance or reduced gradeability vehicles
- Constructed of High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel, not angle or channel iron
- Approximately a 4 to 1 payload to trailer weight ratio making this trailer more efficient than average trailers
- 4 position hitch height adjustment - adjusts to various vehicle heights
- Extra-Large, lockable storage area provides maximum storage capacity
- Options include an on-board battery with charger and maintainer, spare tire and wheel with carrier, cargo winch and special paint
Lo Riser Inclining Platform Trailer
Product From Advance Metalworking Co. Inc., The
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Tronair Inc.
Tronair’s JP100SSC SOFTCAPTURE® TLTV is equipped with the SOFTCAPTURE® cradle that allows the tug operator to capture aircraft from the driver’s seat without the use of straps on the strut or the nose landing gear.
- Product From Cobus Industries LP
COBUS Airport People Moving Buses are used to move airline passengers around on airport ramps: between terminals and to/from aircraft parked on remote hardstands. COBUS are the No. 1 apron buses in the world.
- Product From Eagle Tugs
Introducing the new XL-series pushback tractors from Eagle Tugs, featuring standard 4WD/4WS for superior control of all narrow-body aircraft, in all weather conditions. The XL-series are backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty.
- Product From Eagle Tugs
Eagle Tugs was the originator of the Bob Tail high-speed cargo tractor more than 40 years ago and is still the leader today. Eagle Bob Tails can tow cargo up to 90,000 pounds. (40,823 kilograms).
- Product From Hercules Engine Components
Complete refurbishment of baggage tow tractors. All makes and models. Repower with new engine or convert to electric. Tractors are disassembled to bare chassis, sandblasted and primed. New engine, rebuilt trans., new elect., glass, tires, brakes, etc. Tractor is brought to "zero time" like new.
- Product From Aircraft Spruce & Specialty
The iTowBot's loading sequence is as easy as driving the unit directly under the nosewheel of your aircraft. The iTowbot is engineered so that when the aircraft loads, the weight of the loaded aircraft does not inhibit its zero-turn capability. This allows the operator to articulate the aircraft in a manner that places it ahead of all other towing equipment. A foot-operated release allows the operator to unlock the swivel carriage and merely back out from beneath the nosewheel.
- Product From SCHOPF Maschinenbau GmbH
The Rofan ZH5 is capable of towing loads up to 35 tonnes. With a drawbar pull of more than 20,000 N and equipped with the 64 kW Deutz TD2012 engine, the ZH5 can be used for heavy-duty cargo and baggage applications. The fast, flexible PowerHybrid system is unique in providing both diesel speeds outdoors and emission-free operations indoors, which enables the ZH5 to deliver goods in half the time.
- Product From JBT AeroTech, Jetway Systems
The JBT AeroTech B400e electric pushback tractor is designed to handle all RJ’s and narrow-body aircraft including the B757. Outstanding features include an 80-volt AC electrical system, single maintenance free motor and controller, and a rear-mounted 930 Ah battery providing two shifts worth of pushbacks before recharging.
- Product From Taylor-Dunn Manufacturing
Available with multiple engine packages to meet various environmental conditions. The unit is equipped with steel unibody frame construction for durability and reliability. The unit has excellent steering capability and maneuverability.
- Product From Compass eGSE LLC
With more than 20 years of GSE related experience and expertise, Compass eGSE LLC brings you complete airside solutions. Compass eGSE offers the following: buy/sell both new and pre-owned ground support equipment, rent-2-own program, consulting, appraisals, photobuys, GSESP and much more. We can very often find solutions for unusual needs.