Unitron’s 28VDC GPU provides 600 amps continuous output power, with starting currents from 1,600-2,000 amps depending upon input voltage available for alternate input configurations and is capable of running off of 400, 50 or 60Hz sources. In addition, Unitron offers a combination AC/DC GPU, which provides simultaneous 115/200VAC, 400Hz with 28VDC power from a single unit.
Protective Features Include:
- Over voltage protection
- Under voltage protection
- Voltage regulation to 28.5VDC +- 0.05V at all times
- Output amperage can be limited to as low as 150 amps – fully adjustable.
- Line drop compensation – accounts for voltage drop in supply cable
- Only unit to meet 18” fire code regulations
- Far superior warranty
UDC Superior Digital Display Features:
Input and output voltage, current, power, and frequency. (Voltages can be displayed Line-Line or Line-Neutral) All three phases can be viewed at the same time (There’s only one meter on a GFC, and you have to turn a switch to choose which line is displayed)
- Output power factor
- The open/closed status of the input and output contactors
- Diagnostics, warning, and error messages; real-time, and saved for review later
- Part numbers and firmware revisions for circuit boards in the machine (for service use)
- Min and max values for input and output voltage and current. (for service use)
- Remote/local/bypass status
- The internal DC Link status (for service use)
- Total hours turned on, and total hours driving a load.
*All Products Are Customizable - Colors, Decals, Wraps, Images*