Interfill® is the key component of the Advanced Epoxy Repair Process. It is an airworthiness approved material, which not only restores components to servicability, but endows them with better wear characteristics than the original surface. This results in an improved performance of the complete assembly or system, while the base material properties remain unaffected even after repeated application.
Main Properties of Interfill®
- Efficient corrosion prevention
- Remarkable cavitation resistance within fuel or hydraulic fluid
- Excellent bond strength
- Compatibility to fuels, hydraulic fluids and other lubricants
- Self lubricating behaviour, i.e. excellent dry run characteristics
- Use in a wide temperature range
- Applicability to various different materials
- Coating thickness 0.2 mm to 5.0 mm (0.008" - 0.2")
Being composed of a stable epoxy resin and a dry lubricant filler, Interfill® is manufactured by Lufthansa Technik Intercoat GmbH, who also holds the sole rights on Interfill® as a registered trademark. Each batch is tested and certified for chemical analysis, adhesive strength and hardness by an approved test laboratory to ensure product integrity and reliability.