Electrical conductivity is an important material property that not only informs about how well a metal conducts electrical current but also provides information about its composition, microstructure or mechanical properties. The SIGMASCOPE SMP10 conductivity measurement instrument is ideal for the production, processing and inspection of all non-magnetic metals even stainless steel. It can also be used for measuring the hardness and strength of heat-treated materials, such as aluminum alloys, which is critical in aircraft manufacture and maintenance.
- Rapid and simple on-the-spot conductivity measurement of non-ferromagnetic metals (acc. to DIN EN 2004-1, ASTM E 1004)
- Conductivity probe ES40 for frequencies 60 kHz, 120 kHz, 240 kHz, 480 kHz. (ES40-HF for 1,25 MHz)
- Automatic temperature compensation of the conductivity (integrated or external sensor)
- Automatic curvature compensation for a known curvature diameter (down to 6 mm)
- We offer certified traceable calibration standards (MS/m, %IACS). Our probes were calibrated with these standards.
- Fischer now offers ISO 17025 certification for a variety of instruments and standards.
For more information call (800) 243-8417 or visit www.fischer-technology.com