- High efficiency polycrystalline solar panel that provides outstanding performance and cost-effective solar power for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Applications differ from 12 V battery systems, telecommunications, signaling systems, remote telemetry, water pumping, outdoor lighting, stand-alone or grid connected applications and recreational vehicles.
- High efficiency solar cells are encapsulated between a special tempered, low-iron solar glass and a tedlar/polyester backing material.
- The lightweight mounting frame, manufactured from anodized marine grade aluminum, allows the CTI-80 solar module to be installed in extreme conditions.
- A conduit ready junction box is compatible with a wide arrange of cable and conduit types.
- Dual positive/negative wire terminals also accept spade connectors.
- Constructed with high transmissivity tempered glass.
CTI-80 Solar Module
Product From Carmanah Technologies Corporation
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Safegate Airport Systems Inc.
Safegate’s SafeLED IQ intelligent lamp fittings provide significant power savings and cost efficiencies by controlling intensity at each individual lamp and allowing monitoring and control of the lighting system. Safegate’s proprietary 2A power source maximizes the efficiency of the LED lights by allowing the CCR to run at a low constant current with minimal power loss.
- Product From IST International Ltd.
Ideal for airlines & ground support engineers (GSE). Keeps traffic moving in bad weather, lightning, and De-Ice operations. Giving pilots added safety and visibility while directing them into the terminal. Able to stop, slow, and direct the airliner right, left, or forward. The marshals are safe and secure inside a tug or vehicle equipped with these cost saving systems. No missed flights or reschedules, reduces fuel taxiing. Get your passengers to their destinations without delay! Pays for itself in 2-4 uses! NO-tarmac delays, no fines, especially with the passenger rights law. Airlines have already been fined $100,000-$375,000. Most progressive Airlines/FBO have been using for over 10 years. Safety Aircraft Parking.
- Product From American Permalight Inc.
American PERMALIGHT Inc. manufactures photoluminescent markings that get activated by ambient lighting and emit their bright yellow glow in full darkness. These nonelectrical, nonradioactive markings are ideal for signage, exit path outlining, to mark protrusions, equipment, and important features. Choose from tapes, aluminum, paints, extrusions, and more. For more information call (888) 737-6254 or visit
- Product From Dialight Corporation
Featuring the lowest-profile and lightest-weight flash head in the industry — at just under 9 inches high and weighing 20 pounds — the Class I, Div 2 L-864 Red Beacon offers significantly less wind load and is highly resistant to shock and vibration. Designed for outstanding performance in harsh environments, the Class I Div 2 L-864 beacon features a ruggedized metal base and high-impact polycarbonate lens with specialized coating for superior chemical, UV and scratch resistance. Each unit is factory sealed for an IP66 water ingress protection.
- Product From Lumastrobe Warning Lights
Lumastrobe Warning Lights innovators of battery & solar power emergency lights announces its new alternating, double-headed flasher excellent for runway management.
The unit features (2) 7-1/2” super bright LED flash heads which alternate flash 60 double flashes per minute. Many flash head color combinations available; red, blue, amber, white & green. Light weight, 9-1/2 lbs. with (2) lantern 6V batteries that will flash for over 250 hours per set of batteries. Measures 13” H x 23” W x 4” D.
- Product From KH Industries
HazLoc Lantern™, intrinsically safe, rechargeable LED hands-free work light with 10-hour run time. Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D. Features a 340-degree rotating head with 70-degree pivoting angle.
- Product From Dialight Corporation
Dialight’s Vigilant Series L-856 High Intensity Strobe has been certified by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for use on towers, smokestacks, and chimneys in excess of 500 feet tall. It’s the first of its kind to achieve FAA certification, and Dialight is the first ever to offer a complete line of all LED-based FAA-certified aircraft obstruction lighting, according to the company.
- Product From ADB Airfield Solutions, LLC
ADB Airfield Solutions (ADB) has been awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract to provide LED airfield lighting to U.S. Air Force installations in the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii. The five-year contract is to provide in-pavement and elevated taxiway LED fixtures to up to 46 bases as part of the USAF’s requirement to convert airfield taxiway lighting to ETL-Certified LED fixtures. ADB has already shipped 1,999 LED fixtures as part of this contract.
- Product From Teledyne Lighting & Display
Teledyne Lighting & Display's ALPHABEAM LED landing/taxi light is FAA-PMA approved as a PAR 36 drop-in replacement for GE 4509, GE 4596, GE 4594, GE 4591, and GE 4313 lamps. Built for durability, the light saves power, consuming only 45 watts, and has significantly longer life than traditional incandescent bulbs. For more information visit
- Product From Strobe Approach Lighting Technology
Five Year Flash Lamp Life Expectancy
NO Expensive Power Adapters Required
High, medium, & low intensity
Master / Slave system operation
Robust master control signal
Field programmable flash rate and sequence timing