J&B Aviation is the premier supplier of PCA Hoses. The compact and insulated PCA Duct is an extremely flexible heating and air-conditioning duct. It is constructed without wire reinforcement, allowing it to be flattened and rolled when not in use for compact storage. The PCA Duct hose is constructed of two-ply, flexible, heavy duty and highly abrasion resistant vinyl coated fabric with moisture proof insulation between the piles. These flat ducts come with Velcro to easily attach to additional sections to form longer duct assemblies.
Features of J&B Aviation PCA Duct:
- Cuff Velcro strips to allow for longer duct assemblies
- Available with inside diameters of 14”
- Tolerant to temperature variations of -40° F to + 275° F
- Minimum R-value of 8.0 or greater
- Wire-Wound Reinforced Ducts also available