Alwayse Engineering Limited manufactures Ball Transfers with load capacities from 125kgs (275lbs) to 600kgs (1230lbs).
- The company invented the Ball Transfer Unit in 1939.
- They are the largest manufacturer in the World and offer the widest range of any manufacturer.
- They were the first company to offer the unique multi-hole base to allow liquids and debris to escape easily.
- The 805 series which were designed specifically for Air Cargo systems have been proven around the World, in all conditions, and are now seen as a World industry standard.
- The unit is fitted with a steel outer ring/collar to give it added protection.