J&B Aviation is the premier supplier of PCA Hoses. The compact and insulated Flat Duct is an extremely flexible heating and air-conditioning duct. It is constructed without wire reinforcement, allowing it to be flattened and rolled when not in use for compact storage. The Flat Duct hose is constructed of two-ply, flexible, heavy duty and highly abrasion resistant vinyl coated fabric with moisture proof insulation between the piles.
Features of J&B Aviation Flat Duct:
- Abrasion resistant scuff strip
- Cuff zippers and Velcro strips to allow for longer duct assemblies
- Available with inside diameters of 8”, 10”, 12” and 14”
- Available in 10ft, 20ft or 25ft lengths
- Tolerant to temperature variations of -40° F to + 275° F
- Minimum R-value of 8.0 or greater
The Flat Duct is also available without the abrasion-resistant scuff strip resulting in a lighter weight hose and more compact when stored. This can be advantageous when longer duct is needed.
Also available are the Wire-Wound Reinforced Ducts. These ducts come insulated or non-insulated and are available in diameters ranging from 5 inches to 36 inches. Various lengths are available to suit your needs, from 18 inches to 50 feet. Ducts can be finished with plain cuffs, zippers, Velcro or a combination of finishing’s.