Product From Trilectron/Air-A-Plane - Hobart Ground Systems
The Trilectron air conditioners are the best selling ACUs in the world. Units may be either mobile or fixed/bridge mounted in the following tonnages: 15 to 90. Heat/Power options are available.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Thermoil Battery De-Mister
ThermOil® Battery De-Mister® and De-Sulfater non-hazardous additives make running and maintaining ground support equipment easier and more cost-effective by decreasing maintenance costs and greatly extending battery life. Guaranteed. Watch the irrefutable proof at
- Product From Kocoverk International AB
Aircraft heaters from Kocoverk International feature 12 different models; 42KW to 200KW capacity; trailer- or bridge-mounted; stainless steel heat exchangers; five-year warranty; custom-built units available; and worldwide references.
- Product From Big Ass Fans
Create the ultimate cooling station for any occasion with new fans from the Big Ass Fan Company that take the cooling power of tons of air conditioning on the move, for only pennies per hour. The 8-foot
- Product From Airius LLC
The Air Pear is an energy efficient air turbine, designed to continuously move a column of air to the floor. A typical Air Pear installation includes a series of units mounted just below the ceiling, evenly spaced throughout a facility, working in concert to improve comfort and reduce HVAC energy consumption. The Air Pear is available in several models to accommodate ceiling heights from 8 to 100 feet, ranging from the short Model 10 to the largest Model 100.
- Product From ABC Industries Inc.
Ventilate your aircraft and helicopter fleets with military specification SAE38386 ducting from ABC Industries, Inc. The military specification ducting is UV-stabilized for outdoor use and features mold and mildew inhibitors to resist exposure to moist environments. The ducting is offered in yellow and olive drab and is available in 8-inch (20.32-cm), 12-inch (30.48-cm), and 16-inch (40.64-cm) diameters. For more information, visit
- Product From MAC Heaters
Ø Indirect flame, diesel fueled, portable, narrow body and regional jet (RJ) aircraft heater. Heats aircraft cabins, luggage and avionics bays, cockpits, water line spaces etc.
Ø Eliminates expensive aircraft APU operation (for aircraft heating) and morning launch delays (due to frozen water lines or cold soaked avionics)
- Product From S&K Automation
S&K Automation has the Widest Selection of Deadman Handle Ball Valves on the Internet. Rugged Stainless Steel Handle Designed for Everyday Use. Self Adjusting Packing. Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel Body. NPT, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Flanged and Tube Fitting Connections. Fire Safe Option.
- Product From Aerotech Herman Nelson International Inc.
- The Herman Nelson (HN) heater consists of a forced air furnace that can burn gasoline or any type of oil, including diesel and all types of jet fuel.
- A gasoline or diesel engine drives a fan which moves air over a heat exchanger. This produces clean, breathable, extremely hot air. This air can be directed via ducts to be concentrated on the work area.
- Product From HBD/Thermoid,Inc. - A Subsidiary Of HBD Industries, Inc.
Aeroduct from Thermoid/HBD Industries is a complete line of aviation ducting and hose products for commercial and general aviation including:
- Jet Starter Hose - light weight/flexible and resists harsh conditions
- Product From FCX Systems Inc.
FCX Systems manufactures a wide arrange of ground power units. Air Conditioner/Heater Units, 400Hz Frequency Converters, (Point of Use and Central Systems) LDCs, 28VDC Units, Gate Boxes and remote boxes.