The Safedock A-VDGS is fully-automated and uses three-dimensional laser scanning to identify an approaching aircraft and provide active azimuth alignment and stop guidance via a high-visibility, multi-color LED display. Safedock provides guidance to pilots in both seats and can accommodate multiple centerlines with one system.
Safedock provides an automated and heads-up approach to docking that allows pilots to self-park without marshallers, which eliminates unmet flight delays, minimizes the opportunity for human error and has been proven to reduce the number of gate accidents significantly.
SAFEDOCK from Safegate Airport Systems offers:
- Automated aircraft docking guidance
- Capture and report gate utilization data
- Improved staff productivity and efficiency
- Improved ramp efficiency, capacity and safety
- Reduced aircraft and gate down-time
- Facilitate dynamic gate assignment
- Interface to existing FIS/GMS systems