- High Efficiency - Low HP
- Central System, Mobile, Bridge Mounted, or Air Handlers
- Designs from 10 Ton to 150 Ton
- Outlet Pressure from 15 to 60 Inches of Water
- Ambient Temperatures Through 55 degrees C/130 degrees F
- Multiple Scroll Compressors
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant
Ground Support Air Conditioning
From FCX Systems Inc.
Product From FCX Systems Inc.
The FCX Ground Support Air Conditioning (GSAC) is designed to cool all aircraft. Sizes are available to meet the requirements of commercial and military airframes including special equipment and environmental conditions. Systems are available for individual or multiple aircraft support. Designs for individual aircraft are available in fixed or self-contained mobile units. Multiple aircraft systems can utilize both POU and Central System Designs.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Techniflex Industrial Hose
FLEXIBLE PCA HOSE ADAPTER
Techniflex Flexible PCA hose Aircraft Adapter for heating and air conditioning which uses in PCA systems or mobile A/C units , turn with 90 degree angle while the connect with the plane and the connected with plane.
- Product From Techniflex Industrial Hose
Pre-conditioned Air Hoses Duct
TECHNIFLEX pre-conditioned air system ductings areused transferring of hot and cold air with resistant technical fabrics without degradation.
They are designed and manufactured specially
- Product From Thermoil Battery De-Mister
ThermOil® Battery De-Mister® and De-Sulfater non-hazardous additives make running and maintaining ground support equipment easier and more cost-effective by decreasing maintenance costs and greatly extending battery life. Guaranteed. Watch the irrefutable proof at
- Product From Kocoverk International AB
Aircraft heaters from Kocoverk International feature 12 different models; 42KW to 200KW capacity; trailer- or bridge-mounted; stainless steel heat exchangers; five-year warranty; custom-built units available; and worldwide references.
- Product From Big Ass Fans
Create the ultimate cooling station for any occasion with new fans from the Big Ass Fan Company that take the cooling power of tons of air conditioning on the move, for only pennies per hour. The 8-foot
- Product From Airius LLC
The Air Pear is an energy efficient air turbine, designed to continuously move a column of air to the floor. A typical Air Pear installation includes a series of units mounted just below the ceiling, evenly spaced throughout a facility, working in concert to improve comfort and reduce HVAC energy consumption. The Air Pear is available in several models to accommodate ceiling heights from 8 to 100 feet, ranging from the short Model 10 to the largest Model 100.
- Product From ABC Industries Inc.
Ventilate your aircraft and helicopter fleets with military specification SAE38386 ducting from ABC Industries, Inc. The military specification ducting is UV-stabilized for outdoor use and features mold and mildew inhibitors to resist exposure to moist environments. The ducting is offered in yellow and olive drab and is available in 8-inch (20.32-cm), 12-inch (30.48-cm), and 16-inch (40.64-cm) diameters. For more information, visit
- Product From MAC Heaters
Ø Indirect flame, diesel fueled, portable, narrow body and regional jet (RJ) aircraft heater. Heats aircraft cabins, luggage and avionics bays, cockpits, water line spaces etc.
Ø Eliminates expensive aircraft APU operation (for aircraft heating) and morning launch delays (due to frozen water lines or cold soaked avionics)
- Product From S&K Automation
S&K Automation has the Widest Selection of Deadman Handle Ball Valves on the Internet. Rugged Stainless Steel Handle Designed for Everyday Use. Self Adjusting Packing. Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel Body. NPT, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Flanged and Tube Fitting Connections. Fire Safe Option.
- Product From Aerotech Herman Nelson International Inc.
- The Herman Nelson (HN) heater consists of a forced air furnace that can burn gasoline or any type of oil, including diesel and all types of jet fuel.
- A gasoline or diesel engine drives a fan which moves air over a heat exchanger. This produces clean, breathable, extremely hot air. This air can be directed via ducts to be concentrated on the work area.