CELEBRATING MORE THAN 50 YEARS since its debut, Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp. (“P&WC”)’s iconic PT6 engine continues to be the ‘go to’ power source for thousands of aviation operators worldwide. The PT6’s reputation for dependability and versatility has led it to power more than 140 different aircraft applications.
P&WC UNDERSTANDS that many PT6A operators are entrepreneurs who are experiencing operating challenges caused by the lingering economic conditions that have affected all aspects of the global aviation industry.
PT6A’S DURABILITY AND LONG LIFE SPAN generates a constant demand for replacement parts. As your original equipment manufacturer (OEM), P&WC provides a full catalogue of replacement parts to keep your engine running to reach its full mission potential almost like new.
AN INITIATIVE TO DELIVER GREATER VALUE to its loyal PT6A operators – this is what P&WC is offering by freezing or reducing by up to 20 per cent the 2014 list prices for more than 1,100 new parts for small PT6A engines. This represents more than one-quarter of unique PT6A catalogue parts. This pricing initiative covers parts required for basic line maintenance up to overhaul and is in addition to a number of other responsive actions P&WC is taking to provide added-value to operators.
When you buy new OEM parts from P&WC, you have our entire global service network at your disposal. What’s in the network – everything you need when and where you need it:
• 100 Field Support Representatives, always on call and ready to provide on-site assistance
• Our Customer First Centre that’s opened 24/7/365 with our multidisciplinary, multilingual customer service team ready to assist with any and all issues, especially AOG
• More than 100 Mobile Repair Team (MRT) technicians ready to be quickly dispatched to virtually anywhere in the world
• Seven parts distribution centres that have the capability to deliver parts within 12 hours anywhere in the world
• A strategically located network of 30 owned and designated overhaul Service Centres
• One of the largest pools of rental P&WC engines in the industry
VALUE-ADDED PRODUCT PERFORMANCE
• The PT6A engine’s reliability allows us to offer you extended TBOs and customized maintenance programs for specific missions
• Our Diagnostic, Prognostics and Health Management (DPHM) products allow you to move towards a totally planned maintenance environment
•? MRT event on-time response performance is at 95%
• Within North America, parts ordered by 10:00 pm EST can be delivered by normal FedEx next day delivery
• Customer First Centre (CFirst) handles an average of 300 contacts a day, calls are answered within 20 seconds 90 per cent of the time
• Asia Customer Hub inaugurated in Singapore with 15 professionals
• Technical Publications are now online, integrating all bulletins, Maintenance Manuals and Illustrated Parts Catalogues into a single location, accessible anytime and from anywhere there is internet connectivity. Customers can shop, make payments or renew their subscription in one easy-to-use application
• Customer Portal (eportal.pwc.ca) also offers online warranty eClaim, ESP® reporting and self-invoicing; user assistance is provided at firstname.lastname@example.org – P&WC is looking to offer the ability to view spare parts availability, and online ordering, pricing and tracking through the portal in the future
• Since the implementation of the new electronic process, Warranty eClaim has improved turnaround time by more than 60 per cent, 95 per cent of warranty claims are addressed within 30 days