LINCOLN, NEB — On July 15, 2014, Duncan Aviation is opening its state-of-the-art aircraft maintenance hangar to the business aviation community with an Open House celebration.
A full day of activities is planned with informational sessions, tours of the Lincoln facility and visits with industry vendors and OEMs. The fun will spill into the evening during a reception with music, food, drinks and great conversation.
In the Fall of 2012, Duncan Aviation broke ground on its largest construction expansion project at its headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The 175,000-square-foot facility is comprised of two 40,000-square-foot maintenance hangars and a 95,000-square-foot office and shop space.
Open House Activities Schedule
- Various Aircraft
- Aircell Demo Flight: Gogo® Text & Talk
Vendor & OEM Informational Presentations
- Rockwell Collins: ProLine 21 Hints, Tips & Techniques
- Duncan Aviation: Aging Wiring Systems for Transport Category Aircraft
- Embraer: The Legacy 500–Setting a New Standard in Business Aviation
- Aircell: Products & Service Updates
- Universal Avionics: FANS / CPDLC Solutions
- Dassault: Falcon 5X
- Satcom Direct: Technology Updates & Best Practices for Airborne Internet
- API: Winglets 101
- Duncan Aviation: Damage Tolerance
- Garmin: Turbine Solutions
- Lee Aerospace: Aircraft window Inspection and Lighting
- LoPresti Aviation: Next Generation Lighting
- Honeywell: Technical sales training for Ovation Select & Cabin connectivity systems
The event is open to anyone involved with the business aviation industry. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Vickie Smith at Vickie.Smith@DuncanAviation.com or 402.479.8103.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors
- Appearance Group, Inc
- Aviation Partners, Inc (API)
- Dassault Aviation
- Lee Aerospace
- LoPresti Aviation
- Pratt & Whitney
- Rockwell Collins
- Rosen Aviation
- Satcom Direct
- Universal Avionics
About Duncan Aviation
Duncan Aviation is an aircraft service provider supporting the aviation needs of government and business operators and other service providers. Services include major and minor airframe inspections, engine maintenance, major retrofits for cabin and cockpit systems, full paint and interior services and preowned aircraft sales and acquisitions. Duncan Aviation also has international aircraft components solutions experts available 24/7/365 at +1 402.475.4125 who can handle any aircraft system problem with immediate exchanges, rotables, loaners or avionics/instrument/accessory/propeller repairs and overhauls. Complete service facilities are located in Lincoln, Neb., and Battle Creek, Mich. Additional locations include Provo, Utah, and 27 other facilities strategically located throughout the United States to provide customers with local support and the quickest response to avionics, engine and airframe Aircraft On Ground (AOG) situations.
For more information about any of Duncan Aviation’s services, call +1 402.475.2611 or visit www.DuncanAviation.aero.