May 5, 2014 – Chicago, Illinois -- Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has launched its signature Tip-to-Tail® Program for the new Citation Latitude and the recently launched Citation Sovereign+ business jets. As the only provider in the industry to offer Engine, Airframe and APU coverage through one comprehensive maintenance program, JSSI is the single source solution for new Latitude and Sovereign+ owners.
“We continue to expand our Tip-to-Tail Programs for current production business jets,” commented Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI. “The Latitude should be certified this year with deliveries beginning in 2015, but today, a buyer has the option of enrolling onto a Tip-to-Tail Maintenance Program from a single source. Our Program will not only enhance their new aircraft warranty but provide them with a dependable maintenance budget with superior JSSI service, while delivering peace of mind, year after year, no matter where they fly the aircraft,” added Thomas.
The Citation Sovereign+ is powered by the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW306D turbofan engines, as is the new Latitude. JSSI introduced its Tip-to-Tail® maintenance program in 1997 by adding Airframe and APU coverage to its legacy Engine Programs. Established as the industry standard for full coverage aircraft maintenance programs, JSSI has worked with Citation owners and operators for 25 years. Today, JSSI offers Tip-to-Tail coverage for more than 100 different business jets, including the 28 different Cessna Citation aircraft.
Some of the JSSI Citation Latitude and Sovereign+ Tip-to-Tail Program features include the following:
- 24/7 Worldwide Maintenance Support
- Calendar, Hourly and Cyclical Airframe-Related Scheduled Maintenance
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance for APU, Airframe, Avionics and Cabin Equipment
- Maintenance with respect to Routine Inspections and Performance Restoration events and Unanticipated Failure of the Engines
- Labor for Scheduled Inspections of the Airframe and APU Replacement during Scheduled Inspections for Airframe and APU
- Part / Component / Assembly Repair or Labor for Unscheduled Repairs of the Airframe and APU
- Part / Component / Assembly Repair or Replacement during Unscheduled Maintenance of the Airframe and APU
- Troubleshooting Labor Allowance
- Rental Component Costs
- Future Mandatory Service Bulletins
- Future Airworthiness Directives
- Technical Oversight during Major Shop Visits
- And more….
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Celebrating 25 years in business, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors.