Gurnee, Illinois USA, March 12, 2014 - Petroferm, a Vantage Specialty Chemicals business, will be exhibiting at MRO Americas 2014 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona from April 8-10.
Located in Booth Number 2243, Petroferm representatives will be on-hand to share the latest developments in cleaning for both MRO and OEM operations. A few key applications and products we’ll be discussing include:
- Non-halogenated solvents for parts washing and degreasing
- AXAREL 2000 aerospace approved solvent for sealed hydrocarbon cleaning equipment
- Safe, effective and economical replacements for manual cleaning with acetone, IPA, MEK, MPK
- Alternatives to trichloroethylene (TCE) and PERC for wax removal in selective plating operations
- Alternatives to AK-225 due to be banned for usage beginning January 1, 2015
- LENIUM FHD now approved to Boeing BAC 5408 for vapor degreasing (PSD 6-68) and Boeing BAC 5750 for solvent cleaning
- Cleaning thermal and acoustic insulation blankets with BIOACT 108 Solvent Cleaner
To learn more about our full range of aqueous and solvent cleaners, visit us at www.petroferm.com or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to tackle and solve your cleaning problems.
Petroferm develops, manufactures and markets environmentally-responsible cleaning agents to meet the increasing demands of today’s industrial manufacturing operations. Petroferm products sold under the AXAREL, BIOACT, CleanSafe, HYDREX, LENIUM and ScaleSafe brands are used to clean precision parts during manufacture. Petroferm’s extensive portfolio includes state-of-the-art formulations for all major cleaning processes including aqueous, semi-aqueous, manual and vapor degreasing. As a global leader in precision cleaning solutions, Petroferm’s cleaning agents are readily available throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific regions.