Fort Worth, Texas - JSfirm.com, an online aviation only job board,
is pleased to release the 5th Annual Hiring Trends Survey. Jeff Richards, JSfirm.com Manager said, "This annual survey has proven to be accurate in past years at forecasting the hiring trends and is highly anticipated by the aviation industry."
- 400 aviation companies across various sectors were surveyed
- 91% will hire in 2014 (up from 85% in 2013)
- Skilled maintenance technicians will be in highest demand
- April, May, and June will likely see the most hiring
- 78% are projecting growth in 2014 (up from 67% in 2013)
- 69% experienced an attrition rate of 10% or less
- The #1 employee retention tool is "Recognition and Appreciation"
If you would like to download the complete survey results, please go to:
JSfirm.com is the fastest growing aviation job distribution network with resume database access. Founded in 1999, they have been providing service to the aviation industry for over 10 years. JSfirm.com is a free service to Job Seekers. The company’s comprehensive website includes access to job postings, direct email of new employment opportunities, free resume builder and networking tools. Companies receive direct access to resumes, management tools, and unlimited job postings with multiple user capabilities and a dedicated Account Manager to help plan a company’s candidate search program. For more information, visit: www.jsfirm.com or call one of our two locations at 724-547-6203 or 817-560-0300.