Hawkesbury – (February 13, 2014) – DART Aerospace reinforces its leadership position by introducing its 5th Generation of Quick Release Heli-Utility Baskets for the AS350 and AS355 aircraft. The baskets feature major improvements that increase the load capacity by 100 lbs enabling operators to carry up to 332 lbs of material for increased mission performance. Furthermore, AS350/355 operators will be capable of carrying their basket without any VNE speed restriction when a single Quick Release basket or a standard basket is installed.
DART Quick Release Heli-Utility baskets can be installed by 1 person in less than 1 minute with 0 tools and are offered in multiple configurations: a 96-inch and 56.8-inch long versions, both available with a heavy duty lid that doubles as a work platform or with a lightweight fabric lid. The baskets can be installed on the right-hand side, on the left-hand side or on both sides simultaneously. They are manufactured from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and are powder-coated white.
A retrofit kit is also available for customers that already own a DART AS350/355 Quick Release Heli-Utility Basket and would like to take advantage of the increased load capacity.
- New! Up to 332 lbs of cargo capacity
- New! No Vne restrictions
- Can be installed by 1 person in less than 1 minute with 0 tools (after initial Installation)
- Heavy duty lid doubles as a work platform
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and powder coated white
- Mounting Kit available separately to retrofit existing Quick-Release basket
- Innovative Quick Release Mounting System
- Flat bottom design accommodates more types of cargo
- Lid options: Lightweight fabric mesh lid or Heavy Duty expanded metal lid
- 2 lengths: 56.8” and 96”
- Self-locking handle
- Compatible with spacepods and squirrel cheeks
- Integrated carrying handles
- Gas spring
Learn more at www.dartaerospace.com
ABOUT DART AEROSPACE:
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gear, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.