January 2014 – Chicago, Illinois -- Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has launched its Tip-to-Tail® Program for the Gulfstream G280 business jet. As the only provider in the industry to offer Engine, Airframe and APU coverage through one comprehensive maintenance program, JSSI is the single source solution for G280 owners.
“This is another example of our JSSI team working hard to design a Tip-to-Tail program for aircraft right off the production line,” commented Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI. “There are a few dozen G280 aircraft in operation right now, with many more to come, so this is a perfect time to introduce our unique program. We are the only single source maintenance program solution and anticipate providing our valuable service to many new G280 customers,” added Thomas.
JSSI introduced its Tip-to-Tail® maintenance program in 1999 by adding Airframe and APU coverage to its legacy Engine Programs. Established as the industry standard for full coverage aircraft maintenance programs, JSSI has worked with Gulfstream owners and operators for nearly 25 years. Today, JSSI offers Tip-to-Tail coverage for 165 different models, including the G650 that was recently announced at last year’s NBAA convention.
The Honeywell HTF7250G Engines, APU, the G280 airframe and virtually every assembly and system on the aircraft will be covered under the Tip-to-Tail Program.
Some of the JSSI G280 Tip-to-Tail Program features include the following:
- 24/7 Worldwide Maintenance Support
- Calendar, Hourly and Cyclical Airframe-Related Scheduled Maintenance
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance for APU, Airframe, Avionics and Cabin Equipment
- Maintenance with respect to Routine Inspections and Performance Restoration events and Unanticipated Failure of the Engines
- Labor for Scheduled Inspections of the Airframe and APU
- Part / Component / Assembly Repair or Replacement during Scheduled Inspections for Airframe and APU
- Labor for Unscheduled Repairs of the Airframe and APU
- Part / Component / Assembly Repair or Replacement during Unscheduled Maintenance of the Airframe and APU
- Troubleshooting Labor Allowance
- Rental Component Costs
- Future Mandatory Service Bulletins
- Future Airworthiness Directives
- Technical Oversight during Major Shop Visits
- And more….
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine- powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information please visit www.jetsupport.com.