Kenosha, Wis., December 4, 2013 – When speed and accuracy matter in applying torque, pneumatic is the way to go.
Snap-on Industrial’s new Pneumatic Torque Wrenches efficiently and accurately applies torque to fasteners, thanks to a dual speed gearbox and pneumatic technology that controls input air pressure.
To deliver performance for technicians working in oil fields, construction, ship yards, power generation, railroads, maintenance, mining and aviation, Snap-on Industrial’s Pneumatic Torque Wrenches come with a dual speed gearbox. This design feature provides a rundown gear with speeds as high as 100 RPM for fast rundown of fasteners, and a torque gear with a much slower RPM to ensure control and accuracy.
Features and benefits of Snap-on Industrial’s Pneumatic Torque Wrenches include:
• Control torque to +/- 5% accuracy
• Sealed housing prevents water, dirt and debris from entering for longer tool life
• Variety of high-strength reaction arms available to fit nearly any application
• Calibrated prior to shipment according to ISO 17025 and NIST, Cal. Report # 182099A-001
• Safe to use:
• Safety paddle requires two-handed operation of the tool to keep both hands away from pinch points near the reaction arm
• Low vibration eliminates injury caused by repetitive use of impacting wrenches
• Continuous drive exhibits lower decibels than competing pneumatic torque wrenches or impact wrenches
• Part Number: PTQ0.5 3/4” Drive Torque Wrench
• 195 – 500 feet pounds
• 264 – 678 Nm
• Part Number: PTQ1 3/4” Drive Torque Wrench
• 320 – 1,285 foot pounds
• 434 – 1,742 Nm
• Part Number: PTQ3 1” Drive Torque Wrench
• 915 – 3,305 foot pounds
• 1,240 – 4,481 Nm
• Part Number: PTQ8 1-1/2” Drive Torque Wrench
• 1,300 – 8,500 foot pounds
• 1,763 0 11,524 Nm
For more information on Snap-on Industrial’s new Pneumatic Torque Wrenches, visit www.snapon.com/industrial, or call 1-877-740-1900.
About Snap-on Industrial
Snap-on Industrial is a division of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics, equipment, software and service solutions for professional users. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as customers in industry, government, agriculture, aviation and natural resources. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distribution and Web-based channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 Company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.