First ATR42/72 EASA STC with LPV Capability!
Based on the Universal Avionics UNS-1Lw FMS, this certified installation provides an extremely precise, internal SBAS Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver that improves accuracy and integrity of GPS-derived position information. The embedded SBAS GPS receiver provides ILS-like guidance down to near CAT I ILS minimums. In addition, Universal Avionics’ SBAS-FMS meets stringent internal monitoring requirements to provide guidance to any of the Minimum Descent Altitude (MDA) levels for Area Navigation (RNAV).
(GPS) approach guidance:
- Localizer Performance with Vertical (LPV)
- Lateral Navigation/Vertical Navigation (LNAV/VNAV)
- Approach Procedures with Vertical (APV)
Universal Avionics’ SBAS-FMS is compatible with the regional SBAS around the world:
- Europe – European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service (EGNOS)
- North America – Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)
- Japan – Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System (MSAS)
- India – GPS-Aided Geo-Augmented Navigation (GAGAN)
The FMS seamlessly integrates with the aircraft’s Display Systems and Automatic Flight Control and providing guidance from Take-Off to Landing. Complies with B-RNAV, P-RNAV and RNAV Approaches including LPV.
Call or email us today for pricing and information, dacint.com.