Petroferm, a leading supplier of global cleaning brands for parts washing, will be exhibiting at Fabtech 2013 at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois from November 19-22.
Located in Booth Number S4181, Petroferm representatives will be on-hand to share the latest developments in our AXAREL, BIOACT, CleanSafe and LENIUM cleaning solution brands. A few key developments we’ll be discussing at the exhibition include:
- CleanSafe 686 hard-water stable immersion cleaner with full materials compatibility and exceptionally long bath-life
- AXAREL, BIOACT non-halogenated solvents for sealed vacuum cleaning systems
- Safe, effective and economical replacements for acetone, IPA, MEK, MPK
- Vapor degreasing alternatives for trichloroethylene (TCE) and perchloroethylene (PERC)
- Petroferm solutions certified in accordance to USDA Biobased Product Label Program
To learn more about our full range of aqueous and solvent cleaners, visit us at www.petroferm.com or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to tackle and solve your cleaning problems.
Stowlin Croftshaw will be the principal distribution partner of AXAREL, BIOACT, CleanSafe and LENIUM brands in the United Kingdom. Effective Nov. 22, 2013, Samuel Banner and Company Limited will no...
It has appointed Starry Oil Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, as a distributor of AXAREL, BIOACT, CleanSafe, LENIUM and RE-ENTRTY aerospace and precision cleaning product lines.
Dirk Budde will be responsible for sales of AXAREL, BIOACT, CleanSafe and LENIUM brand cleaning products in Europe, Middle East and Africa.